    Is ZoneAlarm going to help?
    What do You suggest?

    Wodny

    Wodny, Jun 27, 2003

  2. put a FTP server on the win2k box... I dont think win2k pro has a ftp
    server, so, download one from download.com, configure, turn it on,
    upload to the win2k box from the win98 box.

    so, on another note, why haven't you cleaned up the win98 box infected
    with the virus?

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/