problem with images that are separated from the text mesages/atttachments, can anyone give me any he

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by lindaz, Jun 16, 2005.

  1. lindaz

    lindaz Guest

    From: "lindaz" <>
    Subject: when opening my e-mails w/attachments ,the jpeg images only open to
    blank sreeen, not text it is attached to, yes, I'm new at this,help!
    Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 5:33 PM

    lindaz, Jun 16, 2005

  2. lindaz

    Phil® Guest

    lindaz:

    Make the "Subject line" a short, relevant synopsis of your problem.
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    No text attached might be caused by the format the attachment was sent.
    To test: Try sending yourself an attachment using a jpeg and text.
    For example you could create a document in Word or any word processor
    and send it to your email address.

    Phil®

    Phil®, Jun 17, 2005