    Thanks

    GEORGE THURMAN

    ()

    George S Thurman, Feb 2, 2006

  2. George S Thurman

    Bill's News Guest

    Agreed. It could have been better.

    Any timer program which can generate a command-line and call another
    program will suffice. If you'd care to try a VB6 program I wrote
    specifically for this task, I'll email it to you with complete source
    code. VB6 is doomed and when XP fades to dust in a year or two, we'll
    need another app, but in the mean time this is what I use for
    WinTV2000 capture.

    If you'd rather just know the cammand line switches, I can post those
    here.

    Bill's News, Feb 2, 2006