    Ive tried to put the screen from 60Hz up to 85Hz, doesn work...

    Can you help me please?

    Excuz my bad english language...

    Jihem_France_45, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Jihem_France_45

    MrToad Guest

    Type of vid card?
    OS?
    Need more info!

    MrToad, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Sorry

    i have Win XP pro
    my card is a GeForce4 Ti 4200 64 Mo (last driver)
    cpu 1800+
    motherboard Msi Kt4 v

    thank you

    Jihem_France_45, Dec 23, 2003
  4. Jihem_France_45

    MrToad Guest

    It looks like in order to run this game under XP, you need the v3.0.5.0
    update, [it's a game patch to be able to run it under XP].
    Do you have that?

    If not;
    http://wormsarmageddon.team17.com/main.html?page=home&area=welc

    Click on the "update" link on the right.

    MrToad, Dec 23, 2003