    I have set the user account to read and append files.and pointed it to the
    folder i want to share.any idea how i can get bulletproof client to see the
    folder i want to share.

    Bulld0g, Nov 5, 2006

  2. Bulld0g

    Cheddarhead Guest

    bpftp has a fairly comprehensive help file, did you check that out?

    Cheddarhead, Nov 5, 2006

  3. Bulld0g

    Bulld0g Guest

    Yes i did.and i am pretty sure i have set things up correctly.Infact i have
    just downloaded Serve U ftp server and i am getting the same directory /
    I cannot go below that and see any files.

    Bulld0g, Nov 5, 2006
  4. Bulld0g

    Water Bear Guest

    If your server is behind a router, open TCP port 1024

    Water Bear, Nov 5, 2006
  5. Bulld0g

    John Holmes Guest

    Bulld0g "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Apparently, you didn't.

    John Holmes, Nov 5, 2006