    choices don't work. You cnqa't see them, click on them, or see their
    tooltips.

    Any ideas? (Other than ditching XP. Not an option.)

    Peter D, Jun 4, 2005

  2. Peter D

    Doug G Guest

    Try creating a new Firefox profile.

    Doug G, Jun 4, 2005

  3. Peter D

    Ðave Guest

    Have you tried removing all the information from the registries & deleting
    all firefox folders & files off your comp before reinstalling it?

    Failing that, you could try downloading 'Tuneup Utilities 2004'. Its got a
    30 day trial and managed to get my norton protected recycle bin working
    after a couple of months of just acting as a normal recycle bin.
    http://www.tune-up.com/

    HTH

    Dave

    Ðave, Jun 4, 2005
  4. Peter D

    Rosco Guest

    Try running Firefox safe mode from the start menu. Then, if you can get
    in there, try changing the home page.

    You can also try the suggestions at:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Browser_will_not_start_up

    under "How to make Firefox/Mozilla Suite start"

    Hope that works.

    Rosco

    Rosco, Jun 6, 2005
  5. Peter D

    news Guest

    just download the latest version of firefox off the site and install it it
    works just fine :)

    news, Jun 6, 2005
  6. Peter D

    Rosco Guest

    Peter D mentioned that "(I uninstalled and then installed the latest
    version)"

    Rosco, Jun 8, 2005