    incorrectly?

    Any help appreciated

    Chris

    Chris, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Chris

    Sonoman Guest

    Have you tried to re-install it?

    Sonoman, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Hm,

    Works fine from here.

    Try a new profile, see if the problem still occurs.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 22, 2003
  4. Chris

    Betelgeuse Guest

    Keep in mind that Firebird is a work in progress. Remember the rev, it's
    not even version 1.0.

    One particular site I use, FilePlanet, which I use on occasion to
    download game demos does not work with FireBird but does with Mozilla.

    Such is life on the bleeding edge,
    -M

    Betelgeuse, Nov 23, 2003
  5. Chris

    Gunther Guest

    FWIW, I have no problems with anything at that BBC site, even in
    the BBCi directory, using Firebird nightly 1122.
    In other words, WFM.

    Gunther, Nov 23, 2003
  6. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Thanks to all of you for pointing me in the right direction. I have
    found 'the problem' by using a different profile. In both profiles I
    have installed the Tabbrowser Extensions by Shiroda Hiroshi.

    For anyone interested here's what I have found:

    There was one preferences setting difference between the two profiles.
    In my profile under Tabbrowser Extensions preferences - Advanced Use,
    I had checked the box which says 'Open links which refer to other
    site, in new tab'.

    This appears to stop the opening of many links in all tabs but the
    first.

    regards

    Chris

    Chris, Nov 24, 2003