    key was inversed, so now I have to hold it down when I want to type LETTERS.

    I don't keep a restore point. Any assistance would be appreciated.

    Rusty

    Rusty Shackleford, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Rusty Shackleford

    bb3 Guest

    I'm not sure about E-machines, but on my Toshiba I have to press Fn +
    F11 to access the "keypad". This key combination toggles between the
    letters/numbers. Would yours have anything like this? Look for a
    little picture of a keypad on one of the keys.

    bb3, Oct 21, 2003

  3. nope, but i did end up fixin it, thanx tho

    Rusty Shackleford, Oct 21, 2003
  4. Rusty Shackleford

    bb3 Guest

    You're welcome.