    TIMES THE HARD DRIVE LIGHT WILL COME ON FOR A SECOND THEN NOTHING ON TH
    SCREEN OR THE VIDEO OUT. WHEN IT DOES NOT BOOT YOU CAN HEAR IT RUN AN
    IT CONTINUES TO CHARGE THE BATTERY WHAT DOES THIS SOUND LIKE IT I

    boseman10, Feb 3, 2005

  2. IS IT SOME KIND OF POOTER?

    Marajil ibn Jahm al-Madaini, Feb 3, 2005

  3. boseman10

    samuel Guest

    http://www.iamnotageek.com/showthread.php?t=811107

    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    you might want to post to a news group and not to that
    iamnot a geek forum

    samuel, Feb 3, 2005
  4. boseman10

    WormWood Guest

    Sounds like it is some idiot posting and yelling in all caps.

    WormWood, Feb 3, 2005
  5. boseman10

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: problem with computer big time WOW
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    Take a hike.....

    G. Morgan, Feb 3, 2005
  6. The poor thing's scared to death because of all your shouting...

    The Old Sourdough, Feb 3, 2005