Problem with Cisco AP350 and WPA-PSK

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by atcat, Jan 9, 2005.

  1. atcat

    atcat Guest

    Hello,

    I have a Cisco AP350 ( with IOS 12.3(2)JA ) and want to communicate
    through WPA with Pre Shared Keys (PSK) to my laptop computer.

    I tried to do this with the AP350 web interface and with help from the
    Cisco AP350 Help-files.

    According to the help file I set the "Encription Modes" to 'Cipher
    TKIP'.

    In de "SSID Manager" I set "Key Management" to 'WPA' and I filled the
    "WPA Pre-shared Key". When I click "Apply" there is an error message
    saying I have to select "Open Authentication" and select the option
    'with WPA Pre Shared Key'; however this last option isn't in the list
    (it reads: <NO ADDITION>; with MAC Authentication; with EAP; with MAC
    Authentication and EAP; with MAC Authentication or EAP). So I can't
    select the right option.

    Anyone a bright idea? Help would be appreciated!

    Atcat

    atcat, Jan 9, 2005

  2. atcat

    merv.hrabi Guest