Problem with Azureus (bit torrent)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bob, Mar 6, 2006.

  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    I am trying to download Knoppix using Azureus. I've got about 75% of the
    file so far but suddenly when I try to start Azureus it doesn't and I get
    the following message:

    ava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
    at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.StartServer.<init>(StartServer.java:76)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.Main.<init>(Main.java:52)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.Main.main(Main.java:158)
    at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
    at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)

    Thinking my Java might be at fault I downloaded a fresh ciopy and installed
    it but I still get the message. Everything was working fine yesterday
    morning and I've loaded nothing new onto the machine (WINXP Pro, all
    updates/service packs etc).

    Can anyone help me figure out what's wrong?

    TIA

    Bob

    Bob, Mar 6, 2006

  2. Bob

    old jon Guest

    Hi Bob, why don`t you just D\load the en.iso from here ?.
    It`s a lot less hassle.
    ftp://ftp.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppix/

    old jon, Mar 6, 2006