    My Motherboard after boot sometime connect me to the internet in no
    time and some time I simple don't get link (as can be indicated by my
    router led) for quite some time.

    Berty, May 20, 2005

  2. Berty

    S.Heenan Guest

    Which motherboard, NIC, and router ? xDSL, cable, or ?

    Have you tried bypassing the router ?

    S.Heenan, May 20, 2005

  3. Berty

    Berty Guest

    The motherboard I use is P4E Deluxe.
    I pretty much sure the onboard Intel NIC is the problem since when I
    put a NIC card and use it instead of the onboard all work perfectly ok.
    I didn't seem to find any update for the NIC but maybe I miss
    something and someone already experience and have solution for this.
    The router for what is matter is Netgear SuperG type Connected to Cable.

    Berty, May 23, 2005
  4. Well go get yourself another NIC 3Com, Linksys, Netgear or whatever a
    standalone NIC and put it into the machine and disable the other NIC on the
    motherboard via the O/S and go on about your business. What? A NIC cost
    about $20 US.

    Duane :)

    Hate K-CSC Duane ;-\), May 23, 2005