    Ok ! You have swapped the ram sticks. We will assume that they are
    fine. Did you check the other suggestion I made ? Re booting from
    raid ?

    Baron, Nov 7, 2006

  2. st.lucky

    st.lucky Guest

    I have just done a boot from raid and come in a black scrrening with
    this writing:
    NTLDR is missing
    Press CTRL + CANC to turn on the PC

    st.lucky, Nov 8, 2006

  3. st.lucky

    Baron Guest

    I think that your PC is just slow to boot up ! Don't know why though !

    Baron, Nov 8, 2006
  4. st.lucky

    jtees4 Guest

    I've read through most of the threads. I am still unsure if you are
    getting Windows to work. If windows works then I suggest you try this.
    Go to Start
    Control Panel
    System
    Start up and recovery...press the settings tab
    Look at the first couple of lines and see what settings you have for
    "Time to display list of operating systems" and "time to display
    recovery options".
    Good luck.

    jtees4, Nov 11, 2006