    locate "winipcfg" file but came up empty. Cannot find
    anything on Microsoft website to fix problem. Any
    suggestions?

    Guest, Jan 18, 2005

  2. Guest

    Malke Guest

    Make sure you have installed Dial Up Networking. It sounds
    counter-intuitive, but you need this to do any kind of networking in
    Win98. Install it from the additional Windows components in Add/Remove
    Programs.

    Malke

    Malke, Jan 18, 2005

  3. Guest

    Ed Guest

    Thank you Malke. Tried your suggestion and things seem
    to be working fine. Ed

    Ed, Jan 19, 2005
  4. Guest

    Malke Guest

    Excellent! I'm glad you got it fixed and I appreciate your letting me
    know.

    Malke

    Malke, Jan 21, 2005