    Any clue as to what might be wrong?
    Anyone heard of this error or know of a fix
    I'm using Windows 7 64 bit.

    Kue2, Jan 15, 2010

  2. Seen it reported a few times. The cause has worked out to one of three:
    1.) Third party firewall
    2.) Horked DNS
    3.) Serious infection.

    Unfortunately, the third is the most common I've seen.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 15, 2010

  3. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Using windows Firewall
    Have AVG Runnig & also scan with Malwarebytes every so often
    No viruses or infections reported.
    What is Horked DSN & how do I fix it?

    thks

    Kue2, Jan 15, 2010