    "Veni, vidi, velcro...
    I came, I saw, I stuck around"

    My real e-mail is mattATp00leDOTnet

    Matthew Poole, Nov 4, 2004

  2. ICQ does need a complex configuration. So you have to setup a SOCKS5 proxy
    instead of a single port forward.

    Try the newest PuTTY version with a dynamic tunnel by using a SOCKS5 proxy.
    I think this may be the easiest configuration (needs only ICQ and PuTTY) to
    get it running through all NAT firewalls with at least one open TCP port.

    --
    cu
    o.pfeiffer

    ICQ# 84320006