    gigajosh Guest

    Could be the outgoing mail server's problem.
    See if you have the problem with more than one mail account?

    gigajosh, Jan 8, 2004

  2. gigajosh

    hEE Hee Guest

    may be it because of the time difference between your computer and mail
    server.
    ;)

    hEE Hee, Jan 8, 2004

  3. gigajosh

    Boomer Guest

    Hello

    Could you please adjust your Clock/Time Zone settings?
    You are posting from the future.

    For Windows :
    1. Double click the time in the lower right corner of the system tray.
    2. In the dialog box that pops up select the *Time Zone* tab.
    3. Use the drop down menu to select the correct entry for "your" TIME
    ZONE.
    Check "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes
    4. Also, Check the box marked Daylight Savings Time.
    5. Then click OK to save it.

    ~Further information at the site below.~
    http://www.visi.com/~barr/timezone.html

    Thank You Very Much :)

    P.S. It does not matter if you are living on the far side of the moon.
    Your computer clock/date/time zone is incorrect.

    Boomer, Jan 8, 2004
  4. gigajosh

    gtg Guest

    what would the timezone be on the far side of the moon?

    gtg, Jan 8, 2004
  5. gigajosh

    Mike T Guest

    NSD - Night Savings Time.

    Mike T, Jan 8, 2004
  6. gigajosh

    Boomer Guest

    Close enough. ;)

    Boomer, Jan 8, 2004
  7. gigajosh

    ICee Guest

    No, it would be MST: Moon Savings Time :)

    ICee, Jan 8, 2004
  8. gigajosh

    Brian H¹© Guest

    gtg said: