    accounts? Other then by giving them access to my account or giving them
    admin rights. OS is Win XP Home.
    Cheers and thanks in advance.

    Bodysnatcher, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Bodysnatcher

    why? Guest

    Some times it's worth keeping a FAT32 partition.
    Don't know if this will work for you. For my neice and nephew I created
    a folder called games, install everything into there. Create a group
    called games, add in thier user names with a lot of rights, so far just
    short of total admin. Apply the rights to the entire games folder.

    So far it's worked except for a couple of things like MS Flight Sim 2000
    it appears not to like the multi user logins. So it's getting a new disk
    formatted as FAT32 as soon as one is spare.

    Me

    why?, Dec 31, 2003

  3. Bodysnatcher

    Bodysnatcher Guest