    I can fix by running winnt32 /cmdcons (from XP CD), but why does it
    keep getting broken??

    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Oct 12, 2007

  2. Jimmy Dean

    Gazwad Guest

    Jimmy Dean <>, the grovelling-pauper and thieving
    pansyboy who likes variant reproductive fluid exchanges with
    clydesdales, and whose partner is a zipper-moraled Susie with an
    afflicted venus fly trap, wrote in

    Dunno.

    Next!

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Oct 12, 2007

  3. You're funny. Why does something ring when reading your name?

    wisdomkiller & pain, Oct 12, 2007