    many thanks in advance

    Tim...

    "The Welsh One"

    Tim, Dec 2, 2005

  2. Tim

    Mitch Guest

    First suggestion has to be that he has the wrong address.
    Perhaps he is typing the wrong one, but it could easily be filling in
    from a bad address book entry.

    If he is replying to one of your messages, make sure YOU have the
    address right in your account setup, both FROM and REPLY-TO fields.

    Mitch, Dec 2, 2005

  3. A clue about the error code he gets back, would be fine.
    He doesn't have 8bit chars like accents in his address?

    Walter Mautner, Dec 3, 2005
  4. Tim

    Whiskers Guest

    Get yourself an e-mail address from someone other than NTL; they seem to
    be having serious problems at present. A free web-mail account may
    suffice for temporary personal use if you trust NTL to get themselves
    sorted out soon.

    Whiskers, Dec 3, 2005