    one.

    Help please,
    CAN

    CAN, Sep 9, 2006

  2. CAN

    CAN Guest

    Guess no one cares if I have a problem or not. Oh, well, so much for
    this source of help, might as well unsubscribe.

    CAN, Sep 10, 2006

  3. CAN

    Doug G Guest

    Try moving (drag & drop) the addresses from the second "Personal Address
    Book" folder to the first and then deleting the second folder.

    Doug G, Sep 11, 2006
  4. CAN

    Orbis Guest

    Guess no one cares if I have a problem or not. Oh, well, so much for
    And I was just about to tell you how to fix it too. Guess I
    won't have to bother now.

    Orbis, Sep 18, 2006

  5. Oh gee, I guess we should all drop everything we are doing, CAN has a
    problem! I HAVE to get home to answer it because if it isnt answered
    within 20 hours he will get mad and go away!

    Oh the heck with my job, CAN has a problem! Oh the heck with visiting my
    family, CAN has a problem! Oh the heck with going to the hospital, CAN
    has a problem!

    Drop everything everybody, CAN has a problem! He HAS to be answered
    within 20 hours, REGARDLESS of your personal life. And why? Because CAN
    is a non paying customer thats why! He is someone that didnt have to PAY
    for something, and expects IMMEDIATE asssitance for every problem he may
    come across.

    So, in the end, CAN, you are right. I for one DONT CARE if you have a
    problem! Just like YOU didnt care that I was in the hospital yesterday -
    I should have stayed home and answered your question I guess, but then,
    I may not have been alive today... ah well, but YOUR question would have
    been asnwered, and that would have sufficed me well to take it to my
    grave... right.

    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Sep 19, 2006
  6. CAN

    gwtc Guest

    nobody knew because you didn't say anything. This is the first I've
    heard of this. Didn't you answer questions yesterday? With that I
    thought you were home. Oh well.

    gwtc, Sep 19, 2006
  7. CAN

    Troy Piggins Guest

    Mate, have a look at the threads in this group. How many
    unanswered ones are there? Not many. Now have a look at the
    turnaraound time on some queries.

    This is USENET, not IRC. You'll get an answer[1], just give it more
    than a couple of hours.

    The people here offer help for free, in their own free time.
    They aren't at your beck and call.

    [1] - Unless your post pissed off those who would normally be very
    helpful.

    Troy Piggins, Sep 19, 2006
  8. CAN

    gwtc Guest

    not anymore
    bye

    gwtc, Sep 19, 2006

  9. I wasnt in the Hospital ALL Day.
    And I didnt say anything because thats not my style. He didnt know WHAT
    was going on in my life, or anyone else for that matter. All that
    mattered to him was HIS question be answered.

    You could have very well been working, or visiting family, or heck out
    golfing, getting some needed relaxation. He didnt know, but all he gave
    was 20 hours and when no-one answered in that time, it was no one cared.

    Well, he was right in the end, I dont care about his problem because he
    got so snippy when he didnt get an answer within 20 hours. I've seen
    others here wait days, even weeks for an answer to their questions. He
    gets ticked after twenty hours? What does he think, everyone else gets
    paid to be here or something? NOBODY get paid here.

    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Sep 19, 2006