    My mother board dosn't have a AGP slot...

    So could some one tell me what kind of PCI slot video card would be good to
    buy that would give me what I wont.

    Gazzer, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Gazzer

    JM Guest

    This looks interesting....

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...tails.asp?EdpNo=486955&Sku=P56-4201&CatId=320

    Do you have the latest drivers for the video card ?

    http://www.computing.net/windowsxp/wwwboard/forum/70645.html

    I buy all my video cards here :

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Category/category_tlc.asp?Id=28&SRCCODE=WEBGOO011

    JM

    JM, Aug 23, 2003

  3. Gazzer

    Mike Walker Guest

    The graphics cards have to be identical, and with the correct drivers
    installed.

    I have two computers in our office with multipal screens
    both systems run Win98
    one system has 3 x pci S3 trio cards
    one system has 2 x pci S3 trio cards

    They run a simple VB6 prog which monitors a call log database.

    Regards
    Mike.

    Mike Walker, Aug 23, 2003
  4. Gazzer

    PhotoMan Guest

    Not so! I'm running 3 monitors, with one on-board, an AGP card, and a PCI
    card.

    PhotoMan, Aug 23, 2003
  5. Gazzer

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Bullshit. Tell me, genius, if you were running an AGP and PCI
    dual graphics card rig, how you you get them 'identical'?

    -= Hawk =-, Aug 23, 2003
  6. Gazzer

    Mike Walker Guest

    Correction,

    I did not say I was running AGP, on-board & PCI, nor did I say I was running
    XP,
    what I said was I run win98 (not xp) and I use PCI boards

    I do however stand to be corrected the graphics cards
    they do not have to be identical as this article shows:-
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;182708

    I apologise for any confusion caused.

    Mike.

    Mike Walker, Aug 23, 2003