    Paul Heslop Guest

    I suppose it's just what you're used to. The one thing I dislike about
    gadgets like this is the amount of replacements you have to buy.

    Paul Heslop, Feb 10, 2009

  2. Dick Adams

    Jerry Guest

    <snip>
    :
    : Stop acting like some pompous jackass.

    Stop talking about yourself all the time, "Jackass"...

    This is the content of your typical contribution: Everyone else is an
    ignorant c*nt, I'm the only one who knows anything - and only after
    insulting your betters - you then repeat what others have *already*
    posted.

    Now piss off back to your own group, you are making these groups
    unreadable.

    Jerry, Feb 10, 2009

  3. Dick Adams

    Jerry Guest

    <snip>

    : So funny...
    <the rest of youir ignorant trolling snipped>

    Yes, a w*nk-stain called TruthSquad

    Jerry, Feb 10, 2009
  4. Dick Adams

    Jerry Guest

    <snip>
    :
    : Hear me laughing at you loser?
    :

    No, but I do hear you laughing at your own reflection, "loser"...

    Jerry, Feb 10, 2009