Problem Configuring Multiple E1channels

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Arvind, Aug 24, 2004.

  1. Arvind

    Arvind Guest

    Hi everyone,

    I have configure one serial link between two location. while i m
    creating the channel group for single channel, serial is showing up at
    both the end.
    but when i increased the no of channels from one to more then serial
    shows up and line protocol shows down,,, moreover reliabilty of the
    link also goes down.

    Pls. suggest what could be the problem

    **** Working *********

    controller E1 0/0