    only site I cannot connect to. Other friends on the same ISP can connect.
    This is a new problem that just started this week. Anyone help?

    Thanx in advance.

    Guest, Oct 1, 2009

  2. Guest

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Gary (NO SPAM) Constantine Post:
    With the millions of sites available, don't worry about it.

    OldGringo38, Oct 1, 2009

  3. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 1, 2009
  4. OH MY GOD!!!!!

    Chicken Little, Oct 1, 2009
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hey...!!! I fixed it

    Unplug modem. Unplug router. Plug in modem. Plug in router.
    Problem cured.
    Don't know why. Don't care.

    Thanx for the laughs anyway

    Guest, Oct 2, 2009
  6. Guest

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The The Real Truth MVP Post:
    <g>

    OldGringo38, Oct 2, 2009
  7. Guest

    chuckcar Guest

    Clear your temporary internet files. It's entirely you got a bad bit of
    data while loading the web site last time. If that files, you *can* try
    clearing out your cookies, however this will mean that any settings for
    other sites - such as your email address for login on webmail sites will
    no longer be filled in automatically.

    chuckcar, Oct 2, 2009