    for the cd burner so it is compatible to burn DVD's?...or do I have to buy a
    special burner for DVD's?...How is it done?

    Thanks in advance for your time in answering this question. Jim

    Jim, May 23, 2004

  2. Jim

    Devin Stoick Guest

    You need to install a DVD Burner in order to burn DVD'S.

    Devo

    Devin Stoick, May 23, 2004

  3. Jim

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Perhaps 30 seconds looking around any popular electronics store site
    would answer your stupid question.

    -= Hawk =-, May 24, 2004
  4. Jim

    BooBoo Guest

    People come here for a reason...not to be insulted...

    BooBoo, May 24, 2004
  5. Jim

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Sorry. It is a little hard for someone to accept a scolding from
    anyone calling themselves BooBoo.

    Oldus Fartus, May 24, 2004
  6. Jim

    Scrote Guest

    Perhaps there would be far fewer comments like Hawks IF people could be
    bothered to do 30 secs of using a search engine and NOT ask to be spoon
    fed every little thing. Don't you think?

    Scrote, May 24, 2004
  7. Jim

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Hey, the OP himself said the question was stupid. Suggesting
    that they do five minutes of research on their own before asking
    questions they KNOW are stupid isn't insulting.

    -= Hawk =-, May 24, 2004
  8. Jim

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Poor baby, is'ums all upsetted now?