    had upgraded to 2k that I would not have been able to
    enjoy it as long as I did when I got 4.0. They keep
    releasing operating systems too fast.

    Tzar, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Tzar

    Cheeseburger Guest

    There will be no upgrade path from NT to 2003, you'll have to upgrade to
    2000 then to 2003. But the 2003 exams aren't available yet. So go ahead and
    do the NT to 2000 upgrade, it's just one test.

    Cheeseburger, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Tzar

    tzar Guest

    I didn't mean 1 exam to upgrade I just meant doing what is
    required to get 2K3 from 4.0. All you get credit for is
    your 4.0 MCSE and you don't have to do an elective.

    http://www.microsoft.com/Traincert/mcp/mcse/windows2003/nt.
    asp

    Also the upgrade exam from 4.0 to 2K is not available
    anymore is it? The accelerated I think they called it? I
    was under the impression you had until December of the
    year they announced it to take that exam for free if you
    passed the 4 core for 4.0. Which I did and failed. Too
    rushed I thought. But if they retracted and said you
    could take it after I'll be pissed.

    Anyway I am studying for the XP exam I have not taken any
    yet.

    tzar, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Tzar

    tzar Guest

    Cool stuff. Thanks Andy

    tzar, Jul 30, 2003
  5. Tzar

    Ron Williams Guest

    Okay this one is simple...

    Forget about taking the MCSE 2000 track, go straight to
    the 2003 track.....because you are NT 4.0, you will not
    be able to JUST take the 2003 upgrade workshops, you have
    to take the whole MCSE 2003 track....it is the latest and
    the greatest, so jump on it

    Ron Williams, Aug 6, 2003