  1. High quality prints, plaques, and even oil canvas. You can select from
    a wide variety of photos. Each print can be customized to suit your
    frame size. Visit http://digitalpix.ca

    John Solimine, Nov 22, 2004

  2. John Solimine

    Bryce Guest

    total shit!

    Bryce, Nov 22, 2004

  3. John Solimine

    Mark² Guest

    You are bound to find abuse here, due to the fact that this is not an
    appropriate forum for sales pitches.

    I would add...
    ....that I've never seen so many DEAD-CENTER-of-the-frame images in my life.

    You found some beautiful subjects, but unless dead-center framing is somehow
    necessary, it usually makes for very boring shots. Yours are a case in
    point.

    I liked your dock shot.
    Nice framing, and gorgeous scene capture.

    Do this, though:
    Go through your sunset shots, and count the number of shots where the sun is
    DEAD center. I'm all for breaking rules of thirds, etc., but this is just
    too much.

    Mark², Nov 23, 2004