    My web site is http://ourworld.cs.com/mikeycs22/index.htm!

    E-mail address:

    Mikey

    Mikey, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Mikey

    Bob Guest

    Will help you with your computer upgrades, assembly, web sites, and
    And the site's full of popups and spyware - I saw Gator and Comet before I
    quit.

    Bob, Aug 11, 2003

  3. On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:25:33 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by HamMan in message
    It is? Says who?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 1950

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 11, 2003
  4. Mikey

    Boomer Guest

    HamMan said:
    Is that what it's "theres" for? Me thinks you is wrongo.
    Glad you can't be bothered.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    LOL

    Boomer, Aug 11, 2003
  5. Mikey

    why? Guest

    You mean the Compuserve user home pages. I am actuall surprised anybody
    clicked on the URL, for dodgy sites it's better to use a raw HTTP GET
    and view the resulting text sent back.
    Oh group moderator alert.... someone limiting the topic.

    Despite the number of computer related issues, that limitation is not
    part of the group name, in fact unlike many other groups there is no
    specific subject.
    Well do so, nothing will happen if it's not reported.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Aug 11, 2003