Printing on Wide format Canvas and Cotton 100% fabric

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by sales, Jul 11, 2006.

  1. sales

    sales Guest

    Dear All
    I hope you don't mind me posting here but I was wanting to know if
    anyone uses wide format printers for their photos. We have just
    imported from Japan a very unusual kind of cotton canvas and a real
    cotton fabric which can be used in wide format printers.
    The Cotton Canvas is not coated and that is what makes if different. It
    has been made using a dipped method so it keeps its softness. This
    means that the image cannot be scratched off and you can stretch it
    over stretchers and it will not crack.
    The Cotton fabric can be printed and it can produce a brilliant effect
    softer than canvas with a great quality. You can use this to print off
    photos and you can peel off the backing and use it to sew with.
    If you would like more info on these products then please go to
    www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk
    You will see the link to wide format fabric.
    Thank you for rading this
    Charlotte

    sales, Jul 11, 2006

  2. Contact me via E-mail and I will send you a short list of Alpha testers
    who would be willing to try some samples.

    John McWilliams, Jul 11, 2006