    allow me to do this?

    thanks
    Rod

    Rodney, May 10, 2006

  2. Rodney

    Keith Guest

    You don't mention what you're printing from. WordPerfect for instance
    can be set to do booklet printing.

    You could also get a utility called FinePrint. It sits between an
    application and the printer driver (to the application it looks like a
    printer). FinePrint can do all sorts of things such as watermarks and,
    of course, booklet printing.
    http://www.fineprint.com/products/fineprint/benefits.html

    Interesting aside--there is a NZ map at the bottom of the above URL.
    Coincidence?

    Keith, May 10, 2006

  3. Rodney

    Rodney Guest

    Thanks for the comment. I'm using Word 7. By fiddling around I can
    actually print quite acceptable A5 documents. However, it would be nice to
    be a bit more scientific about the process. I'll check out Fineprint. It
    looks as if this will give me better control over margins.

    thanks again,
    Rod

    Rodney, May 11, 2006
  4. Rodney

    Keith Guest

    Have you checked your printer settings too? Our office laser (Konica)
    has booklet settings in both its standard and PS drivers.

    Keith, May 11, 2006