    allow that choice.

    Does anyone know of the newer version can be downloads and used in
    place of the older version?

    johnpower, Sep 18, 2003

  2. johnpower

    PiZzazZ Guest

    Linky.

    I found that the Windows XP PictureViewer (part of the OS) is very easy to use if you want to print multiple pictures of standard sizes on the same sheet of paper.

    PiZzazZ, Sep 18, 2003

  3. johnpower

    Savidge4 Guest

    I see where the new version of Canon's easy-photoprint software will
    Scroll about half way down the below linked page and grab the most current
    version for your printer and see if has 5x7 added.

    http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprSupport.jsp?type=exif

    hope that helps!

    Savidge4, Sep 18, 2003