    The thread is here if that helps:

    http://tinyurl.com/xa0d

    Bob.

    Bob Regis, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Bob Regis

    Boomer Guest

    Select the one you want, click "View this article only" on the right
    side and copy/paste or print.

    Is that want you want?

    Boomer, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Bob Regis

    Bob Regis Guest

    Sorry. No I wanted to print all 82 articles. But wanted it so I could maybe
    see all of it on the screen at once so that when I sent it to the printer I
    could tell it to print 4 pages on 1.

    Bob Regis, Dec 1, 2003
  4. Bob Regis

    Boomer Guest

    All 82 *individual articles* or just the *thread* showing the 82
    articles?

    If its the 'thread' you want to send, you could do a print screen and
    send as a graphic. A .jpg.

    Sorry. I'm confused.

    Boomer, Dec 1, 2003
  5. Bob Regis

    °Mike° Guest

    There's no way you're going to get the entire 82 article thread on one
    page, unless you mean just the structure and not the entire texts.

    °Mike°, Dec 1, 2003
  6. Bob Regis

    Bob Regis Guest

    Dont want it on one page. Just as few as possible. Guessed this would be the
    easiest way.

    Bob Regis, Dec 2, 2003
  7. Bob Regis

    bb3 Guest

    If you're using IE, there's a "Print Preview" function that allows you
    to view the pages before printing. From here you can select the pages
    you want to print, and in the print box type in the range of pages that
    you want to print.

    In order to do this in Google Groups, you must open the frame containing
    the Messages in its own window. To do this, right click on the Message
    frame...choose "Properties"... under Address:(URL) highlight the
    *complete* address (there will be more than is actually shown at
    first...just hold down the mouse button and drag down to select it)...
    after it is completely selected, right click and choose "Copy". Open a
    new window and in the address bar, highlight the current site, right
    click, and choose "Paste". Press enter and you will see the messages
    only. Print Preview will work from here. At the very bottom, you will
    see "Next". This will take you to the next list of messages, and so on.
    I think this is as close as you're going to get to what you want. Below
    is the link to the "Message Only" that I described above.

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?O245120B6

    Hope this helps (and makes sense).

    bb3, Dec 2, 2003