    ok but most important cheap to run (with regard to ink prices). The scanner
    is also required to scan negatives and slides.

    Many thanks, Peter

    Peter, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Peter wrote:

    I need to purchase a new printer/scanner, can anyone recommend one that is
    Suppose you got to purchase a new printer/scanner soon.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

    What would it mean to you if you got to purchase a new printer/scanner?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

    Do you wish that me got to purchase a new printer/scanner?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

    Really, I wish that you?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

    We were discussing you -- not me.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

    Please go on.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

    That is interesting. Please continue.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

    Please go on.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

    But what are the chances that me think technology can solve my security problems?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

    Please go on.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

    Does talking about this bother you?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  13. Peter

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Peter spewed forth:
    You're probably not going to find a printer/scanner device that does
    slides/negatives worth crap. You need way too much resolution for those. I
    scan mine at 3200 DPI. That gives me a nice 600 DPI 4x6 (approx.) print. The
    manufacturers of multi-function machines don't put that much quality into
    them.

    So if you want to do it right, get a good scanner, and get a good printer.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 30, 2006

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  15. Toolman Tim wrote:

    In news:drm4r4$2c4$-infra.bt.com,
    Do computers worry you?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

    I'm not sure I understand you fully.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

    What do you think machines have to do with your problem?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

    Don't you think computers can help people?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

    What do you think about machines?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006