    Gib Bogle Guest

    Who sells these from a shop in Auckland? Warehouse Stationary used to,
    but no longer.

    Gib Bogle, Apr 10, 2012

  2. Gib Bogle

    JohnO Guest

    Do you specifically need a shop or will online suffice?

    I use inkvenus.co.nz and have found them to be good value and the
    service has been good.

    JohnO, Apr 10, 2012

  3. Never ever use Refills, just get Copies..

    Frank Williams, Apr 10, 2012
  4. Gib Bogle

    Gib Bogle Guest

    Thanks. I was thinking of a shop, but it might be more convenient to
    use an online supplier. I didn't see inkvenus, but did come across
    http://www.cartridgerefills.co.nz/

    Gib

    Gib Bogle, Apr 10, 2012
  5. Gib Bogle

    Gib Bogle Guest

    Very good prices - I've placed an order for some cartridges.

    Gib Bogle, Apr 10, 2012
  6. Gib Bogle

    JohnO Guest

    They do copies not refills. That said, the printer I have has an
    option of using bulk tanks instead of cartridges and you refill the
    tanks yourself from bottles of ink. Most people don't do that sort of
    print volume though.

    JohnO, Apr 11, 2012