    fade/water resistance.

    Any recommendations?
    Thanks, bg

    BG250, Jan 9, 2004

  2. If your are looking for a good four color get the Espon C-84 it can very
    high photo print with a stated 80 years before noticable fading. Print
    quality is excellent Epson durabrite paper. It uses separate ink cartrides.
    It costs only $80 with full ink carts and $20 rebate. I have one about 5
    months with no clogging problems replacing a an Epson 780 which did.

    Sheldon

    Sheldon Strauss, Jan 9, 2004

  3. BG250

    Mark Herring Guest

    If you are used to the quality from 6-color, I cannot imagine that you
    will be happy with 4-color.

    I am one of the ones who does NOT have clogging problems with Epson.

    HP, Canon, and Epson now all make high-quality printers with 6 and
    more colors. Each has its pros and cons.

    Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".

    Mark Herring, Jan 10, 2004