    driver does not allow maintenance (head cleaning etc) or display ink
    levels. I can't find anything on the Epson site.

    Thanks

    SS, Jan 2, 2008

  2. SS

    why? Guest

    Is that current driver as in the Vista driver or current as in XP/2000
    driver? Matbe 1 of the older drivers will work.
    Try searching the MS Vista newsgroups,

    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan

    Google list of Vista groups
    http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?&sel=33656486&expand=1

    Me

    why?, Jan 2, 2008

  3. SS

    Plato Guest

    Might want to try an xP driver.

    Plato, Jan 3, 2008
  4. SS

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    I had the same problem with a driver for my Epson printer when it was
    ruining with the XP pro O/S. I called Espon at the time. They told me tuff,
    and it wouldn't be one that worked with all the features you're talking
    about above. The clean print head did work. I think you can also push some
    buttons on the printer that will to the cleaning too.

    Mr. Arnold, Jan 3, 2008