    Every time I press the print icon or File, Print, the Save as box comes up and doesn't allow me to print.

    Even if I do go ahead and save the document in a location, the document still will not print.

    Please tell me how to correct this. Thanks!

    Davis1189, Apr 7, 2007

  2. Davis1189

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Do you have a printer configured to work with your computer? I believe if no printer is configured (one has to be a default printer), then Windows will try to save the file.

    Tell us what printer (if any) is configured with your computer. If you have one, then you should be able to use Start / Control Panel / Printers, select the printer that's configured as default, and have it do a test print.

    bigal, Apr 8, 2007