    update...have resrted computers and printer, but no change...if you folks can
    offer any advice or best yet...some step by step by step directions for
    fixing the print spooler thingy...would be most appreciated...thanks all...

    t_shomaker, Aug 21, 2006

  2. Cari \(MS-MVP\), Aug 21, 2006

  3. t_shomaker

    t_shomaker Guest

    I didnt think I was in the right place...and there will never be enough time
    for me to learn 'everything computer'...Adobe CS2 & Motion has taken up all
    the brainspace I had available...I'm just an analogue guy in a digital
    world...but I need to print something....Thank you very,very, much for taking
    time to reply to my misplaced and spooler stupid qestion...god bless
    you....hope it works...or you can find a free dell notebook outside of my
    back window...thanks again...

    t_shomaker, Aug 21, 2006