    I am Networked with my printer at home. When I search for a printer at
    the office I get the following error: The active directory domain services
    is currently unavailable. All print sharing is on on both network loacations.

    fyrman22, Jan 29, 2009

  2. At the office you'll have to contact your network administrator. You cannot
    belong to both a domain (at work) and a workgroup (at home).

    If you have further questions, please ask in the networking groups/forums
    for the operating system you have installed. This group is for the
    Microsoft range (now discontinued) of networking hardware.

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Jan 30, 2009