    it.

    How do I do that in WIN XP Home or WIN 2000?

    Red

    Red Clay, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Red Clay

    Ken Smith Guest

    Maybe this piece of software can help. it worked for me.

    Ken

    Ken Smith, Oct 8, 2003

  3. Red Clay

    Ken Smith Guest

    Ken Smith, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Red Clay

    Alan Cates Guest

    You can do the same thing in W2K or XP. Open the Command Prompt and type the
    command dir > prn:

    Try DIR /? for a list of the new options in W2K and XP.

    I usually use something like dir /C /N /O:N > filename.txt then edit the
    resulting file with a word processor or Excel.

    Alan C

    Alan Cates, Oct 8, 2003
  5. Red Clay

    Gecko Guest

    Open command box (start>run>cmd)
    browse to directory
    type DIR>PRN

    Form feed your printer.

    Gecko, Oct 8, 2003
  6. Red Clay

    Kathy Joyal Guest

    No I am sorry I don't know but could you let me know when you find out.
    Thanks so much. KJ

    Kathy Joyal, Oct 8, 2003
  7. Red Clay

    Plato Guest