    Pephoto is one of the largest photo processing labs in the US and is a
    25 year printing leader in photo printing industry.

    Best price and high quality.

    nathan_usny, Sep 12, 2005

  2. Reported to Google as a spammer! You have been asked politely to cease
    and desist and you were even told where it is appropriate to post these
    sorts of messages. Be gone please!

    Thomas T. Veldhouse, Sep 12, 2005

  3. I'm not sure why Google is going to care... but fwiw, I appreciated the
    post because I hadn't heard of this company before. I've been using
    XPPhoto.com for a while now - but I might give these guys a shot. Cheap
    cheap cheap.

    Robert J Batina, Sep 13, 2005