print all the contents of the iframe

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lebohang, Mar 4, 2009.

  1. lebohang

    lebohang

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi all,

    I currently have a script that prints an Iframe from a different frame and it looks like this:

    function printFrame() {
    parent.frames['mainpage'].window.frames['pageframe'].focus();
    parent.frames['mainpage'].window.frames['pageframe'].print();
    }
    </script>
    where 'pageframe' is my Iframe and 'mainframe' is the frame where the iframe is sitting.

    The problem is that the script only prints the contents of the iframe that is currently showing on the screen-and not everything that's on the iframe.

    Can anyone tell me how I can make this print all the contents of the iframe.

    Any help will be much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    lebohang, Mar 4, 2009