    Would you be kind enough to send
    prices and relevant information about the language course
    Many thanks Peter

    Peter Blackham, Apr 17, 2004

  2. Peter Blackham

    Rifleman Guest

    In || Dear David or Manuela
    || Would you be kind enough to
    || send prices and relevant information about the language course
    || Many thanks Peter

    Mailed and posted

    Oh dear! You just posted your email address in clear to the entire Internet.
    I hope you have a good firewall and AV program running.
    Clue - when the Compose` window says "News Server" and not "Mail Server" you
    are *NOT* sending an email!

    Rifleman, Apr 17, 2004

  3. Si.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 18, 2004
  4. Gotta admit -- you don't often see these boneheads *crossposting*. That
    should be worth an oak leaf cluster or something, to go with the Bozo Of
    The Day medal.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 18, 2004
  5. Peter Blackham

    Toolman Tim Guest

    I can see crossposting if *one* of the newsgroups had even been relevant,
    but not a chance...this guy *is* good!

    Toolman Tim, Apr 18, 2004
  6. Peter Blackham

    Red Eagle Guest

    Re: prices and dates
    I'd love to send you prices. We offer a full line of courses to
    anyone located in India looking to learn a second language to
    obtain a new job. Prices start at $25 for the 2-day course to $150 for the
    90 day course that includes an authentic replica of a real VISA and passport,
    ready for you to insert your own picture into. Immagration papers, Social
    security cards, plane tickets, etc. are all sold seperate at the time you
    complete the language course. Normally, we sell the course in bulk to
    companies, however, we do have a few students who prefer to learn to speak
    english before they go to work for a company.
    --- Synchronet 3.11b-Win32 NewsLink 1.73
    * MLC Group - Westlake, LA - telnet://mlc-group.dyndns.org

    Red Eagle, Apr 18, 2004