    timeline for how prices drop for the various digital cameras as they have come
    out?

    Thanks

    Justin F. Knotzke, Jun 6, 2004

  2. Justin F. Knotzke

    Boris Harss Guest

    Hi!
    Almost. Ifyou speak a little german, this site will help you for prices
    in Euro: http://www.ihr-preisvergleich.de . There for each item a price
    history chart avaliable. Note that, evenso 1€ = 1.20$, US prices seem to
    be nominally about the same in Dollar as they are here in Euro (give
    or take the tax).

    Also: Isn't there something similar for US prices? The mentioned site
    is only one of many similar places in the web to find the best deal on
    XXX. Unfortunately, most do not have the Chart feature.

    Cheers,
    B.

    Boris Harss, Jun 6, 2004