    Hope someone in this group can tell me that.
    Kind regards
    Steffen, Denmark

    Steffen, May 6, 2004

  2. Yes, it will give a full large screen image. You can set small or large,
    and even the small preview is as large as you can use on a laptop. The
    large preview goes off the edge of a 15 inch monitor and you need a 17
    or 19 inch screen to fit it.

    David

    David Kilpatrick, May 6, 2004

  3. Steffen

    Steffen Guest

    Sounds good. Thank you very much for kind help!
    Steffen

    Steffen, May 6, 2004