    according to you? Are advices regarding these kind of arrangements
    something that is easily obtained from laywers?
    Curiosity is a virtue.

    Torbjörn Svensson Diaz, Feb 28, 2009

  2. Yes, the US even tax citizens living abroad. To me that is just
    ridiculous.

    Torbjörn Svensson Diaz, Feb 28, 2009

  3. On the contrary Torbjörn is not at all averse to hearing about these
    arcane details. Also, Torbjörn is well-aware that he has to find
    professional attorneys and tax advisers if and when he'll need any
    such and will not act based on Usenet advice alone.
    How'd you structure it?

    Torbjörn Svensson Diaz, Feb 28, 2009
  4. No faggies allowed. Only cow punchers.
    Careful, CamperLin, he'll make sum shit up to try to make you look bad.
    Sad shame.

    Alpha Romeo India ©, Feb 28, 2009
  5. Butt tax.
    .....that is brown. His pee-pee goes where no pee-pee ever should.

    Alpha Romeo India ©, Feb 28, 2009
  6. Use pilings you moron.

    Alpha Romeo India ©, Feb 28, 2009
  7. Yes and no.

    Ask about "unveiling the LLC as a sole proprietorship", especially
    single member BS ones like nimrod is suggesting.

    Tax fun then, big time.

    Alpha Romeo India ©, Feb 28, 2009
  8. tobito85

    Roger Hunt Guest

    #
    Brownfinger
    He's the man, the man with the Iams touch
    A Chancellor's touch
    Such a cold finger ...

    Roger Hunt, Feb 28, 2009
  9. Colon(ge), FR.

    heh

    Franklin Joseph Sp0okZ Camperstein, Feb 28, 2009
  10. In the slot, dammit... sheesh <sigh>

    John Stubbings, Feb 28, 2009
  11. tobito85

    Roger Hunt Guest

    Does one slide the card down the crack or insert it?
    Will the card be drawn into the slot or is a push needed?
    What if it's retained? Should I ring the bank?

    Roger Hunt, Feb 28, 2009
  12. There is an additional charge for insertion
    It should slide through easily
    Just pull the lever at the front

    John Stubbings, Feb 28, 2009
  13. Behind the bike-sheds.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Feb 28, 2009
  14. tobito85

    Roger Hunt Guest

    I thought it was by the hour rather than er ...
    (puts away tub of ship's grease)
    Thanks - it returned the card and dispensed a free gift of a couple of
    Ferrero Rocher, to my delight.

    Roger Hunt, Feb 28, 2009
  15. Depends whether you have a deposit or are making a withdrawal..
    Keep those with our compliments... it's a special thank you for remembering
    to shake

    John Stubbings, Feb 28, 2009
  16. tobito85

    Franklin Guest

    For your sins, another poster has given you a reference to the
    original text of double taxation arrangements between the US and
    Sweden. Do yourself a favor and get a summary from somewhere rather
    than work through that thing. Double taxation is only one of very many
    factors.
    The starting point is your outline business plan which defines who is
    where and what the intended business is and what your objectives are.
    With that in hand, go speak to an international tax advisers, company
    formation agents or attorney specializing in this field. Many will
    discuss it by phone and a large number will give free advice in the
    hope of acting for you.

    --
    The best of the best in Freeware
    http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/

    Chris Millbank's k00k tricks are explained here:
    http://www.searchlores.org/way_kook.htm

    Listen to Chris Millbank's voice (Hummingbird)
    http://www.datafilehost.com/download-739cdc20.html

    Franklin, Mar 1, 2009
  17. tobito85

    Franklin Guest

    Look up tax liabilities of LLCs if you don't understand them. Correct
    term for what you call "owner" is stockholder or shareholder.
    Minimizing income tax, CGT tax and other taxes from a foreign venture
    would to be part of personal tax planning and you already know what
    the tax liabilities are for persons living in Sweden or can look them
    up.

    Are you trolling? What's wrong with using Google?
    See my other post or take this thread to the right newsgroup.
    Curiosity killed the cat.

    Franklin, Mar 1, 2009
  18. tobito85

    Franklin Guest

    Provide a cellphone number when registering and don't switch it on
    at night.

    Use a post box for your address.

    Franklin, Mar 1, 2009
  19. tobito85