    still keeps coming back.

    Please provide step-by-step how-to instuctions, if possible.

    Thanks.

    pirgnori, Sep 15, 2006

  2. pirgnori

    AnonyMouse Guest

    Hmm...with the whole msconfig thing not working, this seems quite odd.
    And since Picasa is reputable software, there's no chance that it's a
    spyware app that keeps it perpetually running at startup. Quite confusing.

    Oh and by the way, posting your email address in your message like you
    did as well as putting it in your "From:" line is a very quick way to
    get spam. A better way: do something like sdim AT yahoo DOT come, which
    spammers' automated email address harvesters can't pick up on.

    AnonyMouse, Sep 15, 2006