  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    How do I prevent users from tampering with wireless settings?

    Guest, Oct 27, 2006

  2. Hi
    On the Wireless Router/Access Point side you can change the default ID and
    password so they can not change the wireless source parametes. On the
    client side there is not much that you can do, it was built with the idea
    that it is easy to change configuration so that you can connect flexibly to
    different Wireless sources.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Oct 27, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the reply. Wonder if this will change with Vista???

    Guest, Oct 27, 2006
  4. Hi
    If you describe more precisely what is your particular issue, a better
    answer can be found.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Oct 27, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I think you answered my question in your first response. Basically, we would
    like to prevent students from accessing AP's outside of our campus AP's. I
    configured a wireless policy, but I can not find where we can prevent anyone
    from changing/adding wireless networks such as you can with wired connections.

    Guest, Oct 27, 2006