    of "Gonz" <T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m>, felt we'd be interested in the
    following...

    If you fucked off it might.

    Tx2, Feb 21, 2007

  2. pots kettles etc.

    dave @ stejonda, Feb 21, 2007

  3. Gonz

    Tx2 Guest

    ahem, it's you're...

    Tx2, Feb 21, 2007
  4. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    Humpty's sister?

    Gonz, Feb 22, 2007
  5. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    It's great, innit.

    Gonz, Feb 22, 2007
  6. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    You're... it's you're!

    Gonz, Feb 22, 2007
  7. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    How you work that out?

    Gonz, Feb 22, 2007
  8. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    Why wud they wanna give you English lessons?

    Gonz, Feb 22, 2007
  9. Gonz

    Meggahurtz Guest

    As I first said "Your Boring"...

    Meggahurtz, Feb 22, 2007
  10. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    Hi Meggahurtz.
    I've had a quick look, and what you actually said was...
    "Your starting to get boring now....."
    Apart from the wrong use of the word your, you actually stated that I
    was starting to get boring, not as you say you said, I am boring.

    Nit pickin I know, but quite relevant.

    Gonz, Feb 22, 2007
  11. What about his Boring?
    How do you know he has a Boring?
    What is a Boring?

    dave @ stejonda, Feb 22, 2007
  12. Gonz

    Gifted Guest

    I thought your post was going to be about Plusnet, they should have that
    option :)

    Gifted, Feb 23, 2007
  13. Gonz

    David R Guest

    What throttling? Physical?

    They don't throttle in my arae.

    David R, Feb 23, 2007
  14. Gonz

    David R Guest

    As most folk find your posts useless; relatively simple to 'work out', as
    you so nicely put it.

    David R, Feb 23, 2007
  15. Gonz

    David R Guest

    You're blocked, you're fucking useless. Neanderthal.

    David R, Feb 23, 2007
  16. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    Call me stewpid, stewpid... but what's an arae?

    Gonz, Feb 23, 2007
  17. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    I didn't get any of that.

    Gonz, Feb 23, 2007
  18. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    You think this is MSN, don't you.

    Gonz, Feb 23, 2007
  19. You think this is MSN, don't you.[/QUOTE]

    Ok, to use the terminology of my usenet client - you're killed.

    hth

    dave @ stejonda, Feb 23, 2007
  20. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    Ok, to use the terminology of my usenet client - you're killed.

    hth[/QUOTE]

    Technically, the term used is 'killfiled'

    HTH

    Gonz, Feb 23, 2007